OMG!!!
Tomorrow I'm working after taking a long break.
And I'm sooo not looking forward to it, ok...
I'll be dragging to work tomorrow.
So far I enjoyed my long holidays.
Plus the salary cum progress package.
I went for a spa ( hair and body ).
Shopped for my cosmetics and skincare and will be continuing buying.
I also shopped online.
Just ordered a pair of birkies and a few different colours of MAC eye pigments.
Gosh! I'm loving it...
I'm addicted to lipbalms and lipglosses now...
I feel like I want to start a new hobby.
COLLECTING COSMETICS. (not using them,of course)
How about that?
Just collect, look and admire them.
hahahha...its that a hobby?
I keep on spending and spending but I do save some of my money okay...
I can say I set 30% of my pay every mth religiously without fail.
So I guess I have nothing to worry.
Besides cosmetics...hehhe...I bought a DVD micro theatre to fill my bedroom.
My mini compo can't be used so I decided to rush to harvey norman today to get one.
As you know I can't live without music...be it nasyid, rnb, jiwangs, jazz...any types of music....
What I'm missing now would be a small television to go with my DVD micro theatre.
maybe next mth...
and my computer moniter is going to die anytime....
alamak...money again...
i think cause they know progress package is in ah....hahaha
Singaporeans in shopping centres, gosh...like monsters...including me lah...
hahaha...shop non stop......
shouldn't complain too much...
hehehe...
anyway, I'm glad I have what I wanted now and I just miss someone...
hmm...Rini....U still remember me or not?
hehehe....I saw u in IMM today...hahaha...rabak tak ajak...
no lah just joking...
anyway, I've got to meet up with u soon...
got some important matters to ask you...
ehem...